Blessings of Blossoms sells the latest trendy item in baby fashion: handmade baby flower headbands. All proceeds go to Hailey's Hope with Project Sweet Peas and will be used to cover the costs of donating a gift bag to a baby in an intensive care unit. Bless a baby you know (and one you don't!) by purchasing one of these adorable blossoms today!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pricing and Purchase Information

**In effect for orders starting July 23, 2010**


Prices:*
Each headband is $8.00 plus shipping.
You can also select a "Basket of Blossoms" (any 5 headbands in stock with a decorative basket) for $36.00 plus shipping.

All items are fairly and competitively priced. Please remember this is for a good cause! ALL proceeds go to helping provide a gift bag for a family who has a baby in a NICU.  

For each $8.00 headband purchased, approximately $5 is being donated to Hailey's Hope with Project Sweet peas.

Payment & Shipping / Delivery:
Currently I am only accepting payment via checks. Once I receive your email order I will give you the details on who to make the check payable to and where to mail your payment. Once I receive your payment I will ship your order within 1-2 days. Orders typically take less than 5 business days to ship.

If you would like to place an order or have questions, please email me at Kristin@projectsweetpeas.com.

Sorry, I am unable to accept returns or give refunds. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, please send me an email, and I will be happy to work something out with you.

Warning: Products may contain small pieces and may be a choking hazard. Please do not leave children unattended while wearing products. 

*Prices are subject to change without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment